What difference does the Holy Spirit make?
What Difference Does the Holy Spirit Make? Luke 2:49
Without a proper understanding of the difference he makes we would lack an understanding of the father’s business, what we do in regards to our purpose should always be connected to the Father’s business.
The Holy Spirit illuminates the minds of people, makes us yearn for God, and takes spiritual truth and makes it understandable to us. –Billy Graham
Can have Him in your life really make a difference? The good news is: Yes, it does!
Romans 8:26 explains the Holy Spirit’s role when it says: “Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.” And John 15:26, in The Amplified Bible, refers to the Holy Spirit as the Comforter, the Counselor, the Helper, the Advocate, Intercessor, and Strengthener.
1. The Holy Spirit helps you by comforting and strengthening you in the midst of difficulties.
2. The Holy Spirit shows you how to pray about your concerns and guides you in what to do.
3. The Holy Spirit helps you overcome your weaknesses by showing you what those weaknesses are, giving you the wisdom to overcome them, and interceding on your behalf to the Father about them. – Kenneth Copeland John 16:7-15
4. The Holy Spirit gives power: We absolutely cannot do this in our own strength, only through the power the Holy Spirit gives us.
5. The Holy Spirit is the Helper: We will get to see ourselves, what dwells in our flesh, through the Spirit in the light of God’s Word.
6. The Holy Spirit is our intercessor: Another task of the Holy Spirit is that of an intercessor, and He will take what is from Jesus and declare it to us.
His desire is to teach our minds, control our emotions, and direct our wills so that others may see Jesus in all that we do and say. If we don’t learn the difference the Holy Spirit makes the GLORY of our past can hinder us, because we like to hold onto our past as long as possible because to change means we will have to deal with the UNKNOWN and our past is FAMILIAR! #SHIFTINGSEASON
Success in life and in any endeavor isn’t in anything that one’s physical might or strength produces or can produce; true success is in the Spirit and by the Spirit. It’s not about something you’re doing or not doing; it’s about your relationship with the Holy Spirit; that’s what makes the difference.
Zechariah 4:6 ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the Lord of hosts. Are you living in the fullness of the Holy Spirit? Begin each day, asking God to fill you with the Holy Spirit, and discover the difference He makes in your life! – Kerry Shook