MINISTRY BURN OUT!
Here are three simple but powerful principles you can use to PREVENT you from MINISTRY BURN OUT.
1) Don’t try to COMPLETE with others in giving of your time or money, only GIVE AS MUCH AS YOU COULD.
- The Bible says: The disciples decided that they each would send AS MUCH AS THEY COULD to help their fellow believers (Acts 11:29)
2) Stop taking on or relieving other people from their RESPONSIBILITIES.
- The Bible says: It is not [intended] that others be relieved [of their responsibility] and that you be burdened unfairly (2Corinthians 8:13)
3) Focus only on doing your part as you should, prayerfully the others will see your dedication to your part, and they’ll concentrate on doing theirs.
- The Bible says: So when each separate part works as it should, the whole body grows and builds itself up (Ephesians 4:16)
Someone can write a lot of kindle inspirational books on this.